Published April 16th, 2012
Produce giant, Dole is recalling some of its bagged salads.
Saying they may be tainted with salmonella.
The recall is for 756 cases of the company's seven lettuces salad with a use-by date of April 11th.
The salads were sold in fifteen states.
The company says so far no illnesses have been reported.
- Florida Included In Salad Recall
- Romaine Lettuce Recalled Over E. Coli Contamination Fears
- Lettuce Recalled In 23 States, Including Fla.
- Children of Andrew Still Recall 1992 Hurricane
- Illness Prompts Recall Of Whole Foods Cheese
- 1.8 Million Pounds of Ground Beef Recalled
- USDA Begins Tweeting Food Recall Alerts
- Wisconsin Votes In Rare Recall Election
- A Test For Both Parties After Wisconsin Recall
- 4 Million Baby Seats Recalled