They Are Engaged
NEW YORK (AP) - After several years as a couple, Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt are engaged.
Pitt's manager confirmed the news to The Associated Press in an email Friday.
Cynthia Pett-Dante said that there isn't a wedding date "at this time." She also said that the engagement "is a promise for the future."
Pitt and Jolie have three adopted children and three biological children.
Pett-Dante also said that "their kids are very happy."
- Two Area Restaurants Engaged in Legal Battle Over BBQ
- A Paws on Parole Engagement
- Man Assaults Fiancee with Engagement Ring
- Unique Engagement For Gator Couple
- Francesca Enea Sets Home Run Record, Gets Engaged vs South Carolina
- Security Planning Under Way for Conventions
- Death Toll Rises to Two in Marion County from Meningitis Outbreak
- Furloughs Threaten National Guard's Readiness in Event of a Hurricane
- High Price of Racing
- National Tire Safety Week Puts Pressure on Drivers to Be, "Tire Smart"