Three Siblings Sentenced
All three siblings accused in a multistate crime spree that went through North Central Florida have been sentenced to prison.
Ryan Dougherty was sentenced to 18 years in prison.
His sister, Lee Grace Dougherty received a 24 year sentence while his brother Dylan Stanley-Dougherty was given 32 years.
They are accused of shooting at a police officer and staging a daring bank robbery before being captured in Colorado after a shootout.
- Federal Building Shootout
- Man Receives Three Life Sentences
- Former Gainesville fossil dealer sentenced
- Oscar Pistorius sentenced to 6 years in prison for murder
- Florida Teen Who Murdered Two Tourists Gets Sentenced
- New Orleans Police Officers Sentenced in Bridge Shootings
- Prosecutors to Appeal Sentence in Webcam Suicide Case
- Drew Peterson Sentenced to 38 Years for Murder
- School Shooter "Flips Off" Courtroom During Sentencing
- African Sentenced to 11 Years in Child Labor Case