Whitney Houston Investigation
LOS ANGELES (AP) - Whitney Houston's autopsy report says detectives found white powdery substances and a spoon with white residue in the hotel room where she died.
The report released Wednesday also shows that Houston had cocaine throughout her system.
The report details the singer's final day, with the singer complaining of a sore throat and an assistants suggesting she take a bath before preparing for a pre-Grammy party.
The Grammy winning singer died Feb. 11 after drowning in a bathtub at the Beverly Hilton Hotel.
Her death has been ruled as accidental and coroner's officials cited heart disease and cocaine use as contributing factors.
- Whitney Houston Dead at 48
- Whitney Houston's Death Was Feared
- Fans Can Watch Whitney Houston Funeral Online
- Three People Injured in Shooting on College Campus Near Houston
- Houston Died From Drowning
- Justice Department Investigating Trayvon Martin's Death
- Pats Release Hernandez in Homicide Investigation
- FBI Now In Charge of Boston Marathon Bombing Investigation
- Investigators Blame Ammonium Nitrate in Massive West, Texas explosion
- Former Gator Aaron Hernandez Named a Person of Interest in Murder Investigation