Cows Crash a Party (Massachusetts)
A group of party crashing cows caused some moments of chaos in Massachusetts.
They got so comfortable they even helped themselves to some beer.
Sunday night six cows got loose and found their way into a backyard party.
Neighbors were so surprised that they called 911.
Police showed up and helped the owners wrangle their herd.
Owners put up an electric fence shortly after.
- Endangered Massachusetts Sea Turtles Released
- Unexplained Dolphin Strandings Continue in Massachusetts
- Deadly Chopper Crash in Afghanistan
- Two car crash sends water shooting into the air
- Crist Officially Switches Parties
- Teen Convicted of Murder in Birthday Party Shooting
- Man Brings Alligator to Pool Parties for Entertainment
- Tribute Paid to Air Show Crash Victims
- Bus Crash Indiana
- CDC Says Food Supply Risk of Mad Cow Disease is Not High on List