2 adults and 4 children missing in Nevada have been found in "fairly good condition."
Duck Boat Accident
PHILADELPHIA (AP) - A trial is getting under way in federal court to determine the dollar amount two vessel operators may have to pay following a collision of a tugboat-guided barge and a sightseeing boat two years ago in Philadelphia that left two Hungarian students dead.
Sixteen-year-old Dora Schwendtner (SHVENT'-ner) and 20-year-old Szabolcs (ZAB'-ultch) Prem died when a city barge pushed by a tug slammed into their disabled tour boat on the Delaware River in July 2010.
The crash also dumped 35 others aboard the amphibious duck boat into the river.
The victims' families have sued the city, the operators of both vessels and others. They are expected to be in court when the trial starts Monday.
The pilot of the tug boat was sentenced in November to a year in federal prison.
- Two Injured in Hit and Run Boat Crash on Lake Lanier
- Kirby Family Farm's Dad's Day (and Ducks too..)
- Duck Dynasty's Miss Kay Talks Faith, Family & Food
- Keystone Veteran Dies in Skydiving Accident
- Fatal Bicycle Accident
- Toddler Leaves Hospital After Lawnmower Accident
- Two Children Killed in Boating Accident
- Miami Woman Dies In Boat Accident
- Two Tourists Killed in Boating Accident
- Boating on Memorial Weekend