Facebook IPO Under Fire
Two congressional panels are looking into Facebook's recent Initial Public Offering.
Recent allegations have come to light that the bank handling the IPO may have provided only select clients with a negative assessment of the company.
The chairman of the senate banking committee said late Wednesday that his panel wants to learn more about the offering.
The social network site began trading publicly on Friday.
The committee seeks briefings with Facebook Representatives, Regulatory Agencies and others.
After the briefings it will be determined whether a hearing should be held.
- Facebook Disperses Blame for IPO
- UPS, FedEx Under Fire for Late Christmas Deliveries
- Former Fire Chief Under Fire
- Fire Rescue Budget Under Fire
- Two Marion County Sheriff's Officials Come Under Fire After Internal Investigations
- Medical Group Under Fire by Gay Rights Activists
- Trenton Police Chief Under Fire
- Homes without Smoke Detectors Come Under Fire
- Firefighter's Pension Under Fire
- Newberry Fire Rescue Remains Under City