Groom A Suspect In Death
CHICAGO (AP) - Police searching for a newlywed husband wanted for murder say they are aware of a relative's account of a phone call from the man on the day his bride's body was found.
Capt. Joseph Ford of the Burbank Police Department says that call is part of the investigation into the death of 26-year-old Estrella Carrera.
She was found stabbed in her bathtub, clad in the sequin cocktail dress she'd worn on her wedding night.
The sister of the bride says her new brother-in-law called a relative on the day the body was found and said he left her bleeding after a "bad fight."
Jazmin Carrera says a sister of Arnoldo Jimenez told the victim's family about the phone call Sunday. She says that Jimenez was crying and nervous.
- Suspect in Death of Lake City Man is at Large
- Chase ends in suspect's death
- Suspect in FAMU Hazing Death to be in Court
- Death Toll Rises to Two in Marion County from Meningitis Outbreak
- Former Bradford County Coach Serving Time in One- Punch Death
- Heroin Overdose: Reaction to 'Glee' Star Cory Monteith's Death
- Despite Reinstatement of Death Benefits, NCF Military Families Say Damage Has Been Done
- Justice Department Investigating Trayvon Martin's Death
- FAMU Puts in New Rules in Wake of Hazing Death
- Trayvon Martin Death Won't Go to Florida Grand Jury