Michigan teen makes prom dress out of Starburst wrappers
A Michigan teenager looked as sweet as candy at her prom.
Diane McNease made her dress using 18,000 Starburst candy wrappers.
She even made matching hairbands and a purse to complete the ensemble.
She didn't eat all that candy by herself.
Her friends and family helped her collect the wrappers over the past year.
- Teen gets hit by bus
- A Special Prom In Indiana
- A Special Prom Date
- World's Fastest Land Mammal Sets New Record
- Dog Saved From Rush Hour Traffic
- Bear Goes For A Dip In Swimming Pool
- Black Bear Falls From Tree
- Two car crash sends water shooting into the air
- Wildfire burns in Colorado
- Alligator attacks man