Michigan teen makes prom dress out of Starburst wrappers
A Michigan teenager looked as sweet as candy at her prom.
Diane McNease made her dress using 18,000 Starburst candy wrappers.
She even made matching hairbands and a purse to complete the ensemble.
She didn't eat all that candy by herself.
Her friends and family helped her collect the wrappers over the past year.
- Brevard County Teen Gets Bitten by Shark and Thinks it is Cool
- A Special Prom In Indiana
- A Special Prom Date
- Spacesuit flooding problem makes repairs to ISS cooling system risky, endangering experiments
- Prom and Wedding Showcase Gives Away Donated Dresses
- Man Dressed as Rambo Arrested After Bar Shooting
- Heiress prom giveaway for high school seniors
- ACSO deputy locates missing 3 year old from Michigan
- Teen gets hit by bus
- Aaron Hernandez Makes Court Appearance