Most Expensive Dog
Published May 14th, 2012
A baseball park vender in Arkansas recently sold a hot dog for fifteen thousand dollars.
The hot dog was made with a quarter pound of premium beef, and topped with Lobster Tail, Saffron Aioli and Gold Flakes.
The vender sold four hot dogs, and made a six thousand dollar profit.
All profits went to a non-profit organization that supports the homeless.
- Zimmerman Using $30,000 for Living Expenses
- Orlando and Miami Among Most Romantic Cities
- Specter Dies As Congress Is At Its Most Polarized
- Most Wanted Fugitive
- Clinton: Auto Bailout Most Important Obama Move
- Winner Downs 68 Dogs in Hot Dog Eating Contest
- Fla. College Presidents Given Expensive Perks
- Zimmerman's Attorneys Asking State to Cover Legal Expenses
- More Expensive Christmas Shopping in the Future?
- Dog Saved From Rush Hour Traffic