Cleveland Indian Fans stick with their team for a lifetime.
This week one fan who's been cheering on the team for a century, finally got to live out a dream.
Emily Serian, celebrating her one-hundredth birthday, was invited to throw the ceremonial first pitch.
Serian and her family have been cheering on the Indians for five generations.
- A Special Prom In Indiana
- A Special Prom Date
- New Scholarship For Students With Special Needs
- Holiday and Special Event Craft Ideas with Dawn Girtman
- Tampa School District's Special Needs Policies Under Review After Student Death
- Zimmerman Juror is Pitching a Book
- 11/28/13 Adopt-a-Pet Thanksgiving Special
- Special Needs Teacher Charged With Child Abuse
- Protestors March on the Republican National Convention
- Texas Coach Accused of Giving Student Morning After Pill