Young Spelling Bee Champion
Six-Year-Old Lori Anne Madison will compete in this week's Scripps National Spelling Bee.
Madison is the youngest speller to ever be eligible to compete in the contest.
Madison beat out 21 other kids in Virginia County, and will now go up against 277 others in the national contest.
- New Spelling Bee Champion
- Alachua County names new Spelling Bee champion
- New Rules for National Spelling Bee
- Member of The Bee Gees loses battle with cancer
- Spelling Bee
- Ocala Teen Competes in National Spelling Bee
- J.J. Finley Student Wins District Spelling Bee
- District Spelling Bee
- Gainesville Housing Authority holds inaugural spelling bee
- Queen Bee Puts Spotlight on Honeybee Day