Facebook Disperses Blame for IPO
Published June 18th, 2012
Facebook is telling it's investors "Don't blame us" after the company's disastrous initial public offering.
More than forty lawsuits have been filed against the online social network since it went public on May 18th.
The offering was plagued with problems from the start including a technical error on the NASDAQ exchange that led to delays and errors in trading of the Facebook stock.
Facebook submitted a court filing Friday in response to the suits.
It blames NASDAQ for trading issues that marred its debut.
- Facebook IPO Under Fire
- Sandy Hook Donations Dispersed
- Investigators Blame Ammonium Nitrate in Massive West, Texas explosion
- Bond Increased for Father Accused of Facebook Murders
- Employers Screen Applicants by Going on Facebook
- One in Four Lie on Facebook
- General Motors Pulling out of Facebook Advertising
- Facebook Making Smart Phone
- Alcoholic Rage Could Be To Blame For Murder
- City Of Gainesville Value Decreasing, Property Values Are To Blame