Former "Family Feud" Host Dies
The longtime host of "Family Feud," Richard Dawson, died over the weekend. On Sunday, his son announced that he had passed away after a battle with esophageal cancer. Dawson was the host of "Family Feud" from its inception in 1976 until 1985. He also came back and hosted the show during the 1994-1995 season. Dawson, who was well known for kissing female contestants, was 79 years old.
- "Family Spotlight" 9/1/11 "Shelter From The Storm"
- Family Spotlight 4/7/11 "Family Safety Night"
- Family Spotlight 3/17/11 "Family Arts Festival"
- Medical Spotlight 5/23/11 "Family Care Changes"
- "American Bandstand" Host Dick Clark has Died
- Actor Sherman Hemsley of "The Jeffersons" Dies
- Billy Crystal to Host his 9th Oscars
- "Thank You" From Trayvon Martin's Family
- Former NFL Player Pleads Guilty to Heroin Trafficking
- Former Gator Aaron Hernandez Named a Person of Interest in Murder Investigation