Sandusky's Wife Testifies in Court
Jerry Sandusky's trial is on schedule and could end later today.
It is still unknown if Sandusky will take the stand in his own defense.
Yesterday, his wife took the stand to defend him against the sexual abuse charges he is facing.
Jurors also heard psychological experts testify about the defendant.
The defense is expected to rest its case Wednesday morning.
Closing arguments could happen Thursday, with the jury getting the case that same afternoon.
- No New Trial for Jerry Sandusky
- Jury Selection Begins In Sandusky Trial
- Zimmerman Trial: Trayvon Martin's Father Testifies
- Todashev's Wife Speaks Out
- Seven Sandusky Victims Finalize Settlements With Penn State University
- Date Set For Sentencing of Jerry Sandusky
- Polo Mogul's Girlfriend Testifies
- Sandusky Asks For Court Delay
- Pennsylvania High Court Denies Sandusky Delay Request
- Zimmerman Trial: Neighbor Testifies