Suspect in Auburn Shooting Turns Himself In
AUBURN, Alabama- Charges have been filed against the man accused of killing three people at a party near Auburn University over the weekend.
Desmonte Leonard arranged to turn himself in at a Montgomery courthouse Tuesday night.
Defense Attorney Susan James served as an intermediary after she was contacted by Leonard's family.
She called U.S. marshals, picked up Leonard, then drove him to meet investigators.
Police say Leonard opened fire at a pool party Saturday night following a fight over a woman.
Two former Auburn football players were killed.
- Man Accused Of Shooting Turns Himself In
- Southern Pines Murder Suspect Turns Himself In
- Police: Ocala Man Turns Himself In After Shooting
- Man Wanted In Penn. Building Collapse Turns Himself In
- Auburn Shootings
- Gator Football Player Killed In Accident
- Funeral Held For Football Player Killed At Fla. Hotel
- Police: Gunman in Ala. Bar Shooting Turned Self In
- Police: California Suspect Looked for Administrator
- Missing Fla. Lawyer Turns Himself in to FBI