Suspect in Auburn Shooting Turns Himself In
AUBURN, Alabama- Charges have been filed against the man accused of killing three people at a party near Auburn University over the weekend.
Desmonte Leonard arranged to turn himself in at a Montgomery courthouse Tuesday night.
Defense Attorney Susan James served as an intermediary after she was contacted by Leonard's family.
She called U.S. marshals, picked up Leonard, then drove him to meet investigators.
Police say Leonard opened fire at a pool party Saturday night following a fight over a woman.
Two former Auburn football players were killed.
- Man Accused Of Shooting Turns Himself In
- Southern Pines Murder Suspect Turns Himself In
- Suspect in Marion Oaks Shooting shoots himself on I-10
- Police: Ocala Man Turns Himself In After Shooting
- Man Wanted In Penn. Building Collapse Turns Himself In
- Auburn Shootings
- Shooting In Williston Kills One, Detectives Looking For Suspect
- UF Football Player Not Charged for Involvement in Saturday Night Shooting
- Ocala man charged in shooting death of former Gator football player
- Gator Football Player Killed In Accident