Woman Accused of Driving With Baby on Roof
Arizona- A woman is accused of driving off with her baby in a car seat on top of her car.
The woman admits she forgot her son was on top of her vehicle when she left a friends house.
The infant was found in the middle of an intersection, unharmed and still safely strapped in.
She was arrested when she returned to the scene searching for the baby.
The child is now in the custody of Arizona protective services.
- 4 Million Baby Seats Recalled
- Popular Baby Seat Warning
- Lawyers to Look at Mental State of Accused Killer, Baby Kidnapper
- $1M Bail for Man Accused of Putting Baby in Freezer
- Woman Sells Her Baby for a Truck
- Woman Hospitalized After Church Roof Collapses On Her
- Is Your Child's Car Booster Seat Safe?
- A Majority Of Parents Install Car Seats Incorrectly, Putting Kids At Risk
- Safety First, Child Car Seats
- Man Steals Car with Toddler in the Back Seat