Woman Dies From Flesh Eating Bacteria
SACRAMENTO, California- A community is mourning the loss of a pastor who was killed by flesh eating bacteria.
She had been with the church for a decade when she developed a wound, possibly an abscess.
She was rushed to the hospital in january when the wound had been taken over by necrotizing fasciitis, otherwise known as the flesh eating bacteria.
She battled for six months until she died this week from complications.
- Georgia Woman Learns Toll of Flesh-eating Bacteria
- Parents Read Lips of Woman with Flesh-eating Bug
- Ga. Woman With Flesh-eating Bug Leaves Hospital
- Family Of Flesh-Eating Bacteria Victim Wants Warning Signs Posted
- Patient Dies from Bacteria found in Shands Cancer Center
- Woman Dies After Fall From Fishing Boat
- The 96 year old woman from Newberry who was brutally attacked in July, died today...
- No CPR, Woman Dies
- Houston Died From Drowning
- Woman from Ocala Makes the US Olympic Team