Academy Award Winning Actor Ernest Borgnine Dies
Ernest Borgnine died, at the age of 95, over the weekend in Los Angeles
Accordiing to his manager, the actor succumbed to renal failure at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center.
Borgnine's career began in 1949 and he was still working as recently as last year.
He won his Academy Award for playing the title character in the 1955 film "Marty."
He had over 200 film and television credits.
- Actor Sherman Hemsley of "The Jeffersons" Dies
- Actor James Gandolfini, 51, Dies of Cardiac Arrest
- The winners for the 87th Academy Awards are..
- 'Birdman' takes flight at an Oscars punctuated by politics
- Santa Fe wins four national awards
- Boys and Girls Club Wins Award
- Alachua County School Board member wins award
- Ex-Tarzan Actor Arrested; Big Cats Taken from Home
- Prince Harry Award
- Ocala Principal Receives National Award