Bus Monitor to Travel after Financial Windfall
Published July 23rd, 2012
Good news for the bus monitor that was bullied in upstate New York.
More than seven-hundred thousand dollars was raised for her through an online fundraiser.
Video of Karen Klein being taunted by kids went viral, and thousands of people donated to send her on a vacation.
Originally, her goal was to raise five-grand.
But donations poured in from all over the United States and about eighty other countries.
Klein will get ninety-three percent of the funds.
The rest is going to cover service fees.
- Zimmerman Attorney Will Disclose $200,000 Windfall at Hearing
- U.S. Postal Service Facing Financial Crisis
- Senior State Dept. Official Traveling to Egypt
- More Americans expected to travel for Thanksgiving
- Hurricane Sandy Grounds Air Travel in Northeast
- U.S. Issues Global Travel Alert Citing Al-Qaida Threats
- Travel Trends for 2013
- The Day After School Bus Tragedy
- Student's Condition Improving After Being Hit By Bus
- Marion County Highlights School Bus Safety Week