Krispy Kreme Celebrates 75th Anniversary
On July 13, Krispy Kreme celebrates its 75th anniversary.
The pastry shop got its start in Winston-Salem, North Carolina on July 13th, 1937.
Since then, it's grown to nearly 700 shops in 21 countries, and 10,000 merchants and grocery stores.
The doughnut company will be celebrating by offering customers who buy a dozen doughnuts a dozen original glazed donuts for 75 cents.
- Krispy Kreme Offering BOGO Dozen Friday
- Cross City celebrates the 75th anniversary of its airport
- Ceremony For 12th Anniversary of 9/11 Terrorist Attacks
- NASA Celebrates Anniversary
- Cedar Key Arts Festival Celebrates 50th Anniversary
- Catholic Priest Celebrates 30 Year Anniversary
- Peace Corps Celebrates Anniversary
- Post Office Celebrates Anniversary, Tries to Avoid Closure
- Couple Celebrates 69 Year Anniversary
- Career fair celebrates 80 year anniversary