Law Enforcement On Guard for Holiday Week
Ahead of this July 4th holiday, law enforcement in major U.S. cities is on guard for a new round of terror threats.
Local and state law enforcement will be on the look-out for potential threats.
While there are no specific plots that've been uncovered, intelligence sources tell ABC News it's likely you'll see a stronger security presence this year.
Authorities are worried about the Al Qaeda affiliate in Yemen, which recently planned a new underwear bomb threat.
And they are concerned about "lone wolves" belonging to no particular group - who want to create havoc during an important American holiday.
- Athletes, Families Weigh Security Concerns Amid Sochi Terror Threats
- Law Enforcement Death Threats
- Law Enforcement Officers More Likely To Suffer From Heart Disease
- New Terror Plot Threat for Americans
- Terror Threats In UK Continue
- Local Law Enforcement Agencies Check on Sex Offenders
- Alachua County Law Enforcement to Crack Down on Illegal Passing of School Buses
- Law Enforcement Unions are NOT unified about the Alachua County Commission Elections
- Law Enforcement Christmas
- Boost in Law Enforcement Presence in Schools