A South Carolina gas station clerk managed to defend her station from a robber. The robber tried grabbing the register but was met with the fists of the clerk. The woman told authorities that she wailed on the assailants head as hard as she could. The robber only got away with thirty dollars, and a pack of Oreos.
- Sleepless in the South?
- Al Qaeda attempts to use a sophisticated new bomb.
- Missing North Carolina Girl Found
- Gators Volleyball Sweeps South Carolina
- Gator Hoops Runs Past South Carolina In SEC Opener 74-58
- Florida Army Specialist Dies at South Carolina Hospital
- South Florida High Speed Car Chase
- Ferry Sinks Off Of South Korea Coast, Hundreds Still Missing
- Attempted Murder Suspect Shot by Police
- Attempted Rapist Still on the Loose