A South Carolina gas station clerk managed to defend her station from a robber. The robber tried grabbing the register but was met with the fists of the clerk. The woman told authorities that she wailed on the assailants head as hard as she could. The robber only got away with thirty dollars, and a pack of Oreos.
- Al Qaeda attempts to use a sophisticated new bomb.
- Sleepless in the South?
- Missing North Carolina Girl Found
- South Florida High Speed Car Chase
- Florida Army Specialist Dies at South Carolina Hospital
- Gators Volleyball Sweeps South Carolina
- Attempted Cat Rescue
- Attempted Murder Suspect Shot by Police
- Attempted Rapist Still on the Loose
- UF on Alert After Attempted Sexual Assault