Plea Deal in Tucson Shooting
TUSCON, Arizona (AP)- In a matter of hours Tuesday morning, the man charged in the deadly Tucson, Arizona shootings could agree to a plea deal for the crimes.
Jared Loughner is expected to plead guilty for the shooting that killed six people and critically injured former congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords.
If a judge finds that Loughner is competent to stand trial, he will be allowed to enter the guilty plea.
- Lebron's Mother Gets Plea Deal in Valet Altercation
- Aurora Theater Shooting Suspect Enters Plea
- Woman Accepts Plea Deal For Dog Attack
- Gay Fla. Teen Back in Jail After Plea Deal Pulled
- Plea Deal in Cat Case
- Kenneth James Accepts Plea Deal in Sexual Assault Case
- Gainesville Mayor Craig Lowe Accepts Plea Deal and His DUI Case Will Not Go To Trial
- George Zimmerman's Wife Accepts Plea Deal
- Woman Who Tried To Run Over Officer Enters Plea Deal
- Morrison Plea Deal