Oscar Nominee Michael Clarke Duncan has Died
The actor died Monday morning, in a Los Angeles hospital, after nearly 2 months of treatment following a heart attack.
The news was confirmed by his fiancee, reality TV star Omarosa Stallworth, and another family representative.
Duncan, who was 54 years old, never fully recovered from the heart attack he suffered July 13th.
He appeared in many films, but was probably best known for his Oscar nominated role in "The Green Mile."
Celebrations of his life will be announced at a later date.
- "American Bandstand" Host Dick Clark has Died
- New Name For The Home Of The Oscars
- Billy Crystal to Host his 9th Oscars
- 'Birdman' takes flight at an Oscars punctuated by politics
- Fashion Designer Oscar de la Renta Dies at 82
- Body of Boston Bombings Suspect Has Been Claimed
- Victim of Aurora Theater Shooting Has Ties to Sandy Hook Elementary
- Oscar Pistorius Trial Delayed
- Oscar Pistorius Faces Sentencing Today
- Oscar Pistorius sentenced to 5 years in prison