Top "Multi-Purpose" Cleaners Put To The Test
With so many products in the supermarket cleaning isle, consumer reports set out to find out which "all purpose" cleaners really can do it all.
They put 19 brand-name cleaners to the test on tough stains in the kitchen and bathroom.
Researchers found many that did well in the kitchen, but performed poorly in the bathroom, and vice versa. in the end, they say only one deserved the title "all purpose."
No "spray cleaner" made the recommended list, in fact, consumer reports says just plain vinegar mixed with water outperformed every commercial spray cleaner.
You just have to be able to stand the smell.
- National Tire Safety Week Puts Pressure on Drivers to Be, "Tire Smart"
- Florida Near Top in Advanced Placement Testing
- UF's Large Animal Hospital Puts Out Horse Owner Alert: "Bad EPM Drug"
- Measure of Success Part 1: Put It to the Test
- Young men put their skills to the test
- One Man Multi-State Crime Spree Ends in Florida
- Giraffe Put Down for "Chronic Lameness"
- FAMU Puts in New Rules in Wake of Hazing Death
- Associate: Hernandez Put Guns in Box in Basement
- $1M Bail for Man Accused of Putting Baby in Freezer