Truck Driver Survives Precarious Situation
A truck driver is safe after an accident left his truck hanging over the side of a bridge in Brazil.
Officers say he lost control of his vehicle when the car in front of him stopped abruptly.
He ran into the guardrail causing the cab to hang over the side of the bridge.
Rescuers lifted the driver out of the water with a rope.
He was uninjured.
- Semi Truck Crash in Marion County Leaves Driver Seriously Injured
- People Save Dolphins
- Woman Sells Her Baby for a Truck
- Drivers Paying More at the Pumps
- Drivers Are Not The Only Ones Hurting From Gas Prices
- 11/19/12 Fitzness Minute: Holiday Survival Guide
- Deadliest Days for Teen Drivers
- Thieves Targeting Ford Trucks In Marion County
- Man Dragged Behind Truck
- Ask a Vet: How To Avoid Scary Situations On Halloween