Voters Unsatisfied with Presidential Choices
A recent survey shows that only 54 percent of American voters say that they are very or fairly satisfied with their presidential choices.
40 percent told the Pew Research Center-Washington Post pollsters that they're not too or not at all satisfied.
Democrats showed more satisfaction with their candidate than Republicans, while independents rounded out the group with only a 45 percent satisfaction rating.
- Colorado Voters to Decide on Recreational Marijuana Use
- Voters to Decide Marijuana Amendment
- Women's Voter Groups to Resume Registering Voters
- Presidential Race Overshadows Florida Primary
- Presidential Campaign Heats Up
- Presidential Politics Heat Up
- Romney Pushes GOP Presidential Race Toward a Close
- What $40,000 Gets You in Presidential Fundraising
- Your Fitness: Making The Right Choices at Holiday Parties
- Split-Second Choice Ended with NY Student Dead