Powerball Jackpot Rolls Over Again
If you need some extra holiday cash, playing the Powerball lottery could be just the ticket!
After no winners matched all the numbers in Saturday's drawing, a record four-hundred and twenty-five million dollar estimated jackpot is up for grabs on Wednesday.
The jackpot rolled over for a 15th straight time when no one matched the six numbers in the multi-state lottery game.
Powerball's largest payout to date was 365 million dollars back in 2006 to eight co-workers at a Nebraska meat-packing plant.
- Powerball, Largest Jackpot
- Powerball Ticket Worth $337M Sold in Michigan
- Mega Millions Jackpot Now $640 Million
- Mega Millions Increases Final Jackpot to $656M
- Once again, Zimmerman pulled over in traffic stop
- Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame
- Deadline to Sign Up For Insurance Extended Again
- Aurora Theater to Open Again
- Near Collision Controller At It Again
- Another Cold Night in California, Gas Prices Rise Again, and Future of Sandy Hook School Discussed