Libya Shooting Report Finished
A new report on this past September's attack on the United States Consulate in Benghazi is blaming state department heads and it's bureau of diplomatic security.
The independent investigation found security "inadequate."
It also said there was no protest before the attack that left ambassador Chris Stevens and three others dead.
It goes on to say the attack was "unanticipated"
The state department has made 29 recommendations to improve embassy security.
Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has approved them all.
- Head of Public Safety Says It's TIme to Retire
- Report Details Changes in Benghazi Explanations
- A Drug Known as"Molly" is Makes it's Way to Gainesville
- RNC Committee Says It's on Track to Meet Goals
- Kerry Says He'll Answer Questions on Benghazi
- Report of St. Lucie Girls' Abduction Ruled a Hoax
- Agro-Terrorism: From the Farm to the Fork
- State Officials Head to Nation's Capitol with Obamacare Concerns
- Man Attacks Woman In McDonald's Drive-Through
- Warm Weather's Effect on Our Crops