No New Trial for Jerry Sandusky
GAINESVILLE - A Pennsylvania judge denied Jerry Sandusky's bid for a new trial.
But his lawyers are vowing to take the issue to higher courts.
The judge denied all of the post-trial petitions filed by Sandusky's lawyers.
They had argued they were not given enough time to prepare for the original trial.
- Jury Selection Begins In Sandusky Trial
- Seven Sandusky Victims Finalize Settlements With Penn State University
- Date Set For Sentencing of Jerry Sandusky
- Sandusky's Wife Testifies in Court
- Florida Sheriff's Association elects new officers
- New Trial Date Set for Amber Wright
- Nurse on Trial for Capital Murder
- Lewd Teacher on Trial in California
- Senate Confirms Kerry Nomination For State Department
- Santa Fe College Professor Goes Under Water with National Geographic