Head of TSA Defends Decision to Allow Knives on Planes
John Pistole, the head of the Transportation Security Administration, is expected to defend his decision to allow small knives on aircraft at a hearing of the House Homeland Security Committee.
Pilots, flight attendants, and some members of congress have criticized the TSA's decision. The TSA, however, contends that the decision brings the United States in line with international rules.
- New TSA Screening
- Helicopter Collides with Plane in Air
- Space Shuttle Endeavor Heads to California
- Internet Cafes Still Allowed
- Public Defender Retires, Heads for Afghanistan
- Gainesville Mayor Responds to Alachua County Decision
- O.J. Simpson Heads to Court
- Passenger in Palatka Plane Crash Dies
- Small Plane Crashes in Tampa
- Body Found Of Man Who Fell From Plane