Pentagon Faces Massive Cuts
Everyone is feeling the new budget restrictions in Washington, including the military.
The military absorbed about half of the 85 billion dollar in forced spending cuts that hit March first.
So now, Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel is asking for a review on how those cuts impact the Pentagon's Global Deployment Strategy.
The Pentagon says the review is expected to take about two months and will help define major strategy decisions over the next ten years.
- Pentagon Looks Into Motivation Behind Soldier's Deady Rampage
- Pentagon: Military Casualties in Colorado Shooting
- Operation Rebuild
- Honda Announces Massive Recall
- Massive Chrysler Recall
- Investigators Blame Ammonium Nitrate in Massive West, Texas explosion
- CFCC Faces Increased Enrollment, Under Staffing, And $1M Budget Cuts
- Alachua County Department of Public Safety Facing Cuts, Job Losses
- City Of Gainesville Faces Possible Layoffs-Cuts In Services
- Non-Profits Facing Cuts