Breaking News Boston: Images Released in Marathon Bombings
Published April 19th, 2013
Law enforcement in Boston has confirmed that one of the suspects in the Marathon bombings is dead and the other is still at large.
Overnight authorities engaged in a chase and shootout with two suspects, where one of the men was shot and the other managed to get away.
The newly released photo is of the suspect who is currently being sought by the police.
Boston police say they believe the man that is on the run is a terrorist, who should be considered armed and dangerous.
They are asking citizens to stay inside their homes.
- 2 Dead and Scores Injured in Boston Marathon Bombings
- Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect is Charged
- Review of FBI Shooting of Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Still Ongoing
- FBI Now In Charge of Boston Marathon Bombing Investigation
- Marathon Bombing Victim, 8, Recalled as Spirited
- Heightened Awareness At The Swamp, Following Boston Marathon Bombing
- Gainesville Runners Remember Boston Marathon Victims on One Year Anniversary of Bombings
- Police: Dead Boston Bombing Suspect Buried
- FBI: Orlando Man Fatally Shot in Boston Bombing Probe
- Feds Seek Suspects, Motive in Boston Bombings