Shooting at Arapahoe HS in Littleton just south of Denver; at least 2 shot.
Texas Wife of Ex-judge Charged with Capital Murder
KAUFMAN, Texas (AP) - Authorities have announced that the wife of a former judge is being charged with murder for the slayings of a North Texas district attorney, his wife and an assistant prosecutor.
Kim Lene Williams was arrested early Wednesday. Kaufman County sheriff's spokesman Lt. Justin Lewis said Williams is being charged with all three deaths and being held on $10 million bond.
Her arrest is the latest twist in an investigation that has also focused on her husband, who was prosecuted for theft by Kaufman County District Attorney Mike McLelland and one of his prosecutors, Mark Hasse.
McLelland and his wife, Cynthia, were found dead March 30, two months after Hasse was slain outside the local courthouse.
- Zimmerman Trial: Judge Reads Charge to Jurors
- Charges in Case of Men Found Held in Texas Home
- 'Hiccup Girl' on Trial on Murder Charge in Florida
- George Zimmerman's Wife Says He is 'Selfish'
- Casey Anthony, Texas Group Reach Settlement
- High Court Sends Back Texas Race-based Plan
- Utah Man, Brother Suspects in Wife's Disappearance
- Georgia Soldier Gets Hearing in Death of Pregnant Wife
- Zimmerman Trial: Judge Strikes Detective Statements
- Texas Authorities Searching for Escaped Prisoner