Autopsy Report Shows What Killed Boston Bomber Suspect
GAINESVILLE - We now know exactly how Tamerlan Tsarnaev died.
The funeral home holding his body has the death certificate for the Boston bombings suspect.
Tsarnaev died four days after the Boston marathon bombings after a shootout with police.
A medical examiner determined Tsarnaev died of gunshot wounds to his "torso and extremities" and blunt-force trauma to his head and torso.
Again, that is according to the owner of the funeral home now holding Tsarnaev's body.
Tsarnaev's younger brother, Dzhokhar, survived; he remains in police custody.
- Breaking News Boston Suspect's Origins
- Body of Boston Bombings Suspect Has Been Claimed
- Autopsy Reports show Homicide
- Al Qaeda Backed Magazine Encouraging Boston-Like Bombings
- FBI Now In Charge of Boston Marathon Bombing Investigation
- Police: Dead Boston Bombing Suspect Buried
- Feds Seek Suspects, Motive in Boston Bombings
- Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect is Charged
- Police: Boston Suspects Planned to Attack New York
- Boston Police: 3 More Suspects in Custody Bombings