Bin Laden Pictures Won't Be Released
Topping news this morning, pictures and video of a dead Osama Bin Laden will not go public.
A federal appeals court handed down that decision Tuesday supporting the government's refusal to release the images.
Judicial watch had filed a freedom of information act requesting the images.
The government said releasing the photos and video could result in attacks on America.
- Osama bin Laden Dead!
- I'll Have Another Won't Be Going For the Triple Crown
- Food Network Won't Renew Paula Deen's Contract
- West Point to Display Bin Laden Trove
- Bin Laden Documents Revealed
- U.S. Killing of Afghans Won't Change US War Plan
- Trayvon Martin Death Won't Go to Florida Grand Jury
- Judge in Neighborhood Watch Case Won't Step Down
- Judge Won't Toss Atlanta Schools Cheating Case
- Twins Conceived After Dad Died Won't Get Benefits