May 20th is Pals For Life Day
It is May 20th again and that means it is pals for life day.
It is time to remind women and their pals to do their monthly self breast exam.
Doing regular self exams is important in order to prevent and help detect early forms of breast cancer.
For a free "Pals for Life" kit from North Florida Regional medical center you can go to our website for more information.
- "Pals for Life" Saved a Life
- Breast Cancer Prevention
- New Research On Breast Cancer
- Sequestration Cuts May Lead to Cancer Patients
- NFL Great Junior Seau May Have Taken His Own Life
- "Breast Cancer Awareness Month" Kicks Off
- Breast Cancer Screening Controversy
- Breast Cancer Charity Scam
- Hairstylist Shaves Head to Support Friend With Breast Cancer
- Marion County Officers Support Breast Cancer