Arizona Flags at Half-staff
Governor Jan Brewer announced on her official Twitter page that flags at state buildings in Arizona will remain at half-staff in honor of 19 fallen firefighters.
She posted that she was extending the half-staff tribute to honor each of the 19 men killed Sunday in the Yarnell Hill Fire.
Authorities say that the fire is now 45 percent contained, up from 8 percent early Wednesday.
- Arizona Anti-Gay Bill Causes Protests
- Arizona Sheriff Responds to Shocking Allegations
- Arizona Prison Ends Fight Involving 400 Inmates
- Confederate flag retired in Ocala
- Man Flies Ku Klux Klan and Confederate Flag Outside His Home
- Man Flies American Flag Upside Down to Make Statement
- Staff calls it quits at the Matheson Musuem
- Arizona Wildfire Update
- Arizona Wildfire to Keep Growing Amid Strong Winds
- Arizona Wildfire Kills 19 Members of Elite Crew