Google Enters Video Game Market
Google is reportedly working on a video game console.
It would be powered by its Android operating system and would compete with Microsoft, Sony, and Nintendo.
The Wall Street Journal reports Google is also working on a smart watch.
That would put it in competition with Apple.
Apple is expected to roll out its own smart watch and is reportedly planning to add gaming to its Apple TV product.
- Study Links Intelligence, Wealth to Google
- Students Showcase Video Games
- Violent Video Games Given Protection
- Romney Running Mate Search Enters Audition Phase
- Couple to Enter Pleas in Starved Child Case
- Aurora Theater Shooting Suspect Enters Plea
- Teenage Job Market on the Rise
- U.S. Job Market Not Expected To Get Better
- Zimmerman Trial: Not Guilty (Video)
- Video Shows Zimmerman's Account of Deadly Fight