John Kerry's Wife Checks into Hospital
Published July 8th, 2013
Secretary of State John Kerry's wife, Teresa Heinz Kerry, was rushed to the hospital Sunday.
A source close to the family says she she took ill yesterday afternoon in Nantucket and was taken to the hospital in an ambulance.
Sources say she is in critical condition.
There's no word yet on what she is suffering from.
Mrs. Kerry is 74-years-old.
- Aide's Wife: John Edwards Knew About Money
- Kerry Says He'll Answer Questions on Benghazi
- UF Student Tazed at John Kerry Talk
- George Zimmerman's Wife Says He is 'Selfish'
- Todashev's Wife Speaks Out
- Sandusky's Wife Testifies in Court
- Ex-Syracuse Hoops Coach's Wife: Life is Ruined
- Utah Man, Brother Suspects in Wife's Disappearance
- Senate Confirms Kerry Nomination For State Department
- Man Suspected of Shooting Wife Outside Hospital Caught