Virginia Senator in Good Condition After Stabbing
CHARLOTTESVILLE, VA- A Virginia Senator's health condition has been upgraded to "good" after police say his son stabbed him in an attempted murder-suicide.
Creigh Deeds was found stabbed multiple times in the head and torso at his home Tuesday.
Authorities say it appears Deeds was stabbed during a fight with his son.
Deeds' son, Gus, was found dead inside the home from an apparent gunshot wound.
Deeds is a former Virginia gubernatorial candidate.
- Fans Receive Upgrade After Good Deed
- Students/Community Honor Victims of 9/11 with "Good Deed" Marathon
- Virginia Lacrosse Slaying
- Virginia Tech Found Negligent
- Felman West Virginia Plant to Temporarily Halt Production
- West Virginia Mine Boss Charged with Fraud
- Navy Jet Crashes Into Apartment Complex in Virginia
- Virginia Judge Strikes Down Gay Marriage Ban
- Women Protest Anti-Abortion Bills in Virginia
- UPDATE: One dead, One Police Officer in Critical Condition After Altercation Outside Restaurant