Gunman Dead in Colorado School Shooting
CENTENNIAL, Colo. - The gunman responsible for opening fire inside a high school in suburban Denver is dead.
Police say the student was reportedly targeting a teacher and walked into the cafeteria.
The gunman opened fire, shooting one student critically.
Another student is reportedly injured, but it's unclear if they were shot.
The gunman was found dead with a self-inflicted gunshot wound.
The school is about 8 miles east of Columbine High School in Littleton, where two teenage shooters killed 12 classmates and a teacher before killing themselves in 1999.
- Middle School Student is Gunman in Nevada School Shooting
- Mayor: 13 Dead, Including Gunman, at Navy Yard
- Newtown Must Turn Over Gunman's School Records
- 5 dead, 5 injured In Santa Monica Shooting
- Breaking: 3 Dead in Kentucky Condo Shooting
- Deadly Shooting at Los Angeles Int'l Airport
- Police: Gunman killed after shooting at FSU
- Prosecutor: Hernandez was Gunman in Double Killing
- Documents Point to ex-NFLer Hernandez as Gunman
- Officials: Navy Yard Gunman Identified