Facebook Dealt Lawsuit
Published January 6th, 2014
In tech news, Facebook is facing a lawsuit over privacy concerns.
The Plaintiffs say the social network has been intercepting private messages between friends, and giving the info to marketers.
Two Facebook users filed the suit in California.
They want the lawsuit to be given class-action status, suggesting as many 166 million Facebook users in the United States would be eligible to join.
- Publix Warns Shoppers About Facebook Scam
- Supreme Court to Hear Appeal Over Threats on Facebook and other Electronic Formats
- General Motors Pulling out of Facebook Advertising
- Employers Screen Applicants by Going on Facebook
- Facebook Disperses Blame for IPO
- Facebook Making Smart Phone
- Facebook IPO Under Fire
- One in Four Lie on Facebook
- Bond Increased for Father Accused of Facebook Murders
- Facebook shooter found dead