Super Bowl Ticket Scammers Arrested
Published January 29th, 2014
The Queens District Attorney's office says two men in New York produced and sold counterfeit NFL tickets for popular post-season games, including Sunday's Super Bowl and other high profile events.
Investigators say the fraudulent items include tickets to the 2014 AFC Championship Game, the NFL Commissioner's Party at the Waldorf-Astoria Hotel in Manhattan and the NFL Honors Party at Radio City Music Hall.
The forged tickets had the official NFL logo and bar code imprinted upon them; the printing on the tickets was washed out and not properly aligned.
43-year-old Damon Daniels and 32-year-old Eugene Fladger face dozens of charges including forgery.
- Stadium Decision Hurts Miami's Super Bowl Chances
- Super Bowl Ads
- 5 Super Bowl Ads That Enlist Viewer Help
- Tickets Still Unsold For Sugar Bowl
- Capital One Bowl Tickets On Sale
- Super Bowl Mania
- TV20 Water Cooler Buzz: Super Bowl Ads
- How did your favorite Super Bowl ad measure up?
- Big Business on Super Bowl Weekend
- Coin Flipped in Super Bowl from Florida Company