Texas Woman Taken Off Life Support
TEXAS- A brain-dead and pregnant woman at the center of a legal battle in Texas was removed from ventilators today. The move comes after her family fought for weeks to have the 33-year-old taken off the machines.
The hospital had kept Marlise Munoz's body on a ventilator to preserve the fetus she was carrying. It said state law prevented it from complying with the family's wishes. On Friday a judge ruled in the family's favor and ordered the hospital to
remove Munoz from the ventilators by Monday afternoon.
- Man Beaten on 8th Avenue has Been Taken Off Life Support
- NFL Great Junior Seau May Have Taken His Own Life
- 97 Year Old Texas Woman Rides Hot Air Balloon
- Trail Life USA Kicks Off
- Hospital on Life Support
- Aaron Hernandez Taken Into Custody
- Santorum's 3-Year-Old Daughter Taken to Hospital
- Safety Measures Taken At Gatornationals
- Dog Saves Woman's Life
- Woman Sentenced To Life In Prison For Accident Involving Officer