Gator Baseball Swept Away From Lone Star State
Senior Kyle Nicholson worked seven strong innings in his second start of the year asÂ number-9 Texas A&M (18-2) completed a weekend sweep of Florida (9-10), 6-1, on Sunday afternoon. The right-hander equaled his career high of seven strikeouts and the lone run he allowed was a solo shot in the fourth by Gator freshman Matt den Dekker.Â Over the three games, the AggiesÂ out-scored UF by a 26-7 margin.
The Gators return to the friendly confines of McKethan Stadium to meet Army on Wednesday at 6:30 p.m. UF will begin its 30-game Southeastern Conference schedule next weekend by hosting Western Division rival Mississippi State.
- Gator Baseball uses 5-Run 5th Inning to Pull Away From Mississippi State
- Lone Star Stomped: Gators Basketball Gets Big Win At Texas A&M
- Gator Baseball's Thompson Stepping Away From the Plate
- Gator Baseball Uses 6-Run 7th Inning to Pull Away from USF
- Gator Baseball Swept by Florida Gulf Coast
- GATOR BASEBALL SWEPT BY ARKANSAS
- Gators Swept by Missouri, Despite 18 Points from Carlie Needles
- Florida Baseball One Win Away From College World Series
- Gator Baseball Throws Away 7-6 Game Against Ole Miss
- FORMER GATOR BASEBALL STAR TRADED TO INDIANS