Patterson Chooses Kentucky
Power forward Patrick Patterson of Huntington (W.Va.), signed a national letter-of-intentÂ to play for the University ofÂ Kentucky. Patterson, 6-8, chose the Wildcats Wednesday over Florida and Duke. Patterson, who averaged 18.8 points as a senior, helped Huntington high school (25-2) win its third straight Class AAA state title. Patterson, the nation's top unsigned senior in the late signing period, becomes the second high profile recruit signed by new coach Billy Gillespie since replacing Tubby Smith in April. Previously, 6-5 guard Alex Legion of top-ranked Oak Hill Academy (Mouth of Wilson, Va.) committed.
- Moody Chooses Florida
- Foster Chooses UNC Asheville as Soccer Destination
- Mississippi QB Ryan Buchanan Chooses Ole Miss Over Florida Gators
- Tyler Danish Chooses Pro's Over Gator Baseball
- Gators Face Kentucky on Sunday
- BIG BROWN WINS KENTUCKY DERBY
- Gators Stomp Kentucky, Move Up in BCS
- Florida 45 Kentucky 37
- Local Trainer Working with Kentucky Derby Favorite!
- Gators Continue Home Winning Streak After Win Over Kentucky