Wilson Arraignment Set
Florida lineman Ronnie Wilson is facing charges for firing a semi-automatic weapon into the air after a night of partying in early April. Prosecutors have since filed two charges against him, including battery and discharging a firearm in public.
The alleged victim claims Wilson spit on him and slapped him in the face before leaving the club and firing the gun from the trunk of his car. Wilson says he did spit on the man but did not touch him. Head Coach Urban Meyer suspended Wilson indeifinitely after the arrest and called the occurence a "major concern."Â He has not commented since.
Wilson was a red shirt freshman offensive lineman on the national championship team. His arraignment is set for July 3rd.
by Margot Silver
- Hernandez Arraignment Set After Murder Indictment
- Jeffrey Meldon TV20 Scholar Athlete Devin Wilson
- Scholar/Athlete of the Week for 11/12/09- Crey Wilson
- A Jury Finds Brandon Wilson Guilty of First Degree Murder
- Fugitive Couple Arraigned
- Prison Smuggling Arraignment
- Oklahoma Shooting Suspects Arraigned
- Suspect Awaits Arraignment in '79 Etan Patz Case
- Cleveland Man Arraigned on Rape, Kidnap Charges
- Gator Football Kickoff Time Set for Ole Miss