Wilson Arraignment Set
Florida lineman Ronnie Wilson is facing charges for firing a semi-automatic weapon into the air after a night of partying in early April. Prosecutors have since filed two charges against him, including battery and discharging a firearm in public.
The alleged victim claims Wilson spit on him and slapped him in the face before leaving the club and firing the gun from the trunk of his car. Wilson says he did spit on the man but did not touch him. Head Coach Urban Meyer suspended Wilson indeifinitely after the arrest and called the occurence a "major concern."Â He has not commented since.
Wilson was a red shirt freshman offensive lineman on the national championship team. His arraignment is set for July 3rd.
by Margot Silver
- Hernandez Arraignment Set After Murder Indictment
- Tips For Black Friday Success
- More Homeowners Associations Victimized
- Woman Doesn't Fear Murder Charge In Florida Case
- Testimony Ends In Missing Foster Girl Trial
- Gators Volleyball Sneaks Past Wildcats In Straight Sets
- Gator Volleyball Escapes 5-Set Thriller With Victory Over Seminoles
- Mary Wise on #1 Florida's 5-Set Thriller
- Game, Set, Mather
- No. 9 Florida Volleyball Falls to No. 19 Iowa State in a Five Set Heartbreaker