Wilson Arraignment Set
Florida lineman Ronnie Wilson is facing charges for firing a semi-automatic weapon into the air after a night of partying in early April. Prosecutors have since filed two charges against him, including battery and discharging a firearm in public.
The alleged victim claims Wilson spit on him and slapped him in the face before leaving the club and firing the gun from the trunk of his car. Wilson says he did spit on the man but did not touch him. Head Coach Urban Meyer suspended Wilson indeifinitely after the arrest and called the occurence a "major concern."Â He has not commented since.
Wilson was a red shirt freshman offensive lineman on the national championship team. His arraignment is set for July 3rd.
by Margot Silver
- Hernandez Arraignment Set After Murder Indictment
- Mizell Minute: 1-19-15
- Mizell Minute: 1-30-15
- Mizell Minute 2-2-15
- Two Local Football Players Sign with Savannah State
- Gators Rout Kentucky 45-7, Win 30th Straight Game vs Wildcats
- Gators Get Two Pick Sixes in 40-14 Rout of Missouri On Homecoming
- Ferguson Police Officer Resigns Following Monday's Grand Jury Decision
- Gator Football Kickoff Time Set for Ole Miss
- TORRES WINS SILVER IN 4x100; SETS OLYMPIC RECORD