FLORIDA APPEARS AT SEC MEDIA DAYS
Sometimes with a young team, you have to set strict rules. But eliminating words from the English language seems harsh.
"Nobody is allowed to use the word 'repeat,'" declared Gator Football Head Coach Urban Meyer at SEC Media Days in Hoover, AL. "We did something that only two teams have done in 100 years of Gator football. Now it's time to move on."
The Alabama Crimson Tide are moving on as well, with new head coach Nick Saban. Saban has been annointed a "rock star" by Crimson Tide defensive back Simeon Castille, but Saban understands what is most important to the fans.
"We want to win. We wouldn't want to be anywhere where the expectations we're to win."
By Chris Price WCJB TV20 Sports
- Sankey,McElwain,Powell Address Media on Day 1 of SEC Media Days
- SEC Media Days: SEC Network, Pre-Season All-SEC
- Day Two of SEC Media Days; Muschamp,Players Talk Offense
- Day One of SEC Media Days
- SEC Media Day 3; Spurrier, Palmer Talk 2014 Gator Football
- Best of 2014 SEC Media Days
- Gators Kick Off SEC Media Days; First Three Game-Times Announced
- SEC Media Days Preview: 5 Questions We Want Answered
- What's In a Phrase?: SEC Media Days
- SEC Media Days: Riding the Johnny Manziel Wave